Hooked up charging

Was wondering if I could charge my agm while leaving it hooked up, leaving +&- connected to battery in car. Or baddddd idea ?

Edit. I would in hook amp and take fuse outta main line from up front. Just don't have tall saw bolts for battery an is a bitch taking them off till I get them this week. But feel lie I need to charge my agm. I do have the proper charger also.

15" Neo Elite

135AH Lithium Bank

Taramps Bass30k

320a Brand X Purple Metallic Ho Alt

125+ Ft of oversized 1/0

ATnqTu2.jpg ZpNzSWw.jpgZlH1dRI.jpg 

I charged my shit all the time with everything hooked up as is you should run into any problems I've never once pulled using any amplifiers to charge my stuff overnight on a trickle charger

If you want to be on the safe side yeah go ahead and pull the fuses but as far as charging the second battery by leaving it connected that's exactly how I do it everything stays connected as if I was going to use the system I'm using a NOCO 5 amp smart charger things that I have permanently mounted under the hood

well since the front battery is still a normal battery, i un did fuse so its disconnected from back AGM battery. and just going charge them separate since the agm has a setting charge different from normal. Good advice tho, i may mount mine.

15" Neo Elite

135AH Lithium Bank

Taramps Bass30k

320a Brand X Purple Metallic Ho Alt

125+ Ft of oversized 1/0

ATnqTu2.jpg ZpNzSWw.jpgZlH1dRI.jpg 

Archived