So it turns out Nick Hogan is going to go to jail for 8 months, lose driving privileges for 3 years and be on 5 years probation. http://omg.yahoo.com/judge-sends-wrestlers...sh/news/8962?nc

DMX just got arrested for alleged animal cruelty, possession of a firearm/drugs. http://omg.yahoo.com/rapper-dmx-arrested-f...ty/news/8956?nc

What do you think would happen to an average joe? Not bashing them or other celebrities that have gotten their lives tangled up with the wrong side of the law, just wondering what other people's opinions are? I just don't understand why they do these things. I understand they're normal people, but come on... most of them are very lucky to have gotten where they are to ruin it in such a horrible manner. I know most celebrities are forgotten about and continue to strive even after offenses and the heat dies down. But it just irks me for some reason, I guess I'm just ranting.

Edited by Applejack

man i could care less i never have understood why celebrities get such high praises ok homeboy can rap , or this chick can act or this losers dad could wrestle i mean seriously why should i care how muck coke lindsey lohan tooted up her nose b4 she crashed her car IMO this celebrty shit has gone too far

well as far as the nick hogan deal. my cousin died in a car accident. the guy that was driving didnt have a scratch on him. but he was going around a really long bend at about 90mph in the rain and hit a tree.. so it was his fault... and then at my cousins funeral. he was spinning tires in the funeral line and spun tires out of the church.. he got his ass beat for that. but as far as his punishment in court, even after the incidents of him driving at the funeral... he only got 6 mo in jail... 6 mo suspended license after he got out.. 2 years probation... thats it.. it wasnt like he was jus driving a long and a 18wheeler smacked him.. he was fucking off and ended up killing my cousin.. i think he deserved a lot more..

Man DMX looks like shit!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Man DMX looks like shit!

x2

I just think people everywhere are getting dumber.

You do tons of drugs you're going to look and feel like crap. It's not just celebrities doing this crap, it's that they can afford good lawyers to get out again- and better cars to wreck. Once you've reached the top where else is there to go I guess.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

x2

I just think people everywhere are getting dumber.

You do tons of drugs you're going to look and feel like crap. It's not just celebrities doing this crap, it's that they can afford good lawyers to get out again- and better cars to wreck. Once you've reached the top where else is there to go I guess.

x3 damn he looks like shit

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Years of partying up in here, cocaine, and other shit will make you look like shit.

As for celebs as a rule SOME do manage to stay out of trouble. Others are just fucking stupid.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton