Second Skin Audio

I Need Help Fast Guys. (and Girls Melissa)

Sorry man, I'm 27 and paying around $100 aweek in gas.

I guess if it wasn't for my Grandparents I wouldn't be able to make it.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Sorry man, I'm 27 and paying around $100 aweek in gas.

I guess if it wasn't for my Grandparents I wouldn't be able to make it.

i wish my family was like yours man. cherish it forever. i live 5 minutes from my dad and he never comes to see his grandson. he only saw him 2 times in 2 years. my mom is a basket case ex0crackhead so it hard to go over there. she is usually spaced out from the methadone.

----reference's----

meade916

big time shout out to roscoe for the help. he got me what i needed the old school way. by hand and brain. hopefully all goes well and i can get most of it cut and built when my son takes a nap tomorrow. i am going outside to draw my cut line on the wood.

----reference's----

meade916

Not to get off topic,

I understand my dad just started getting more involved with our lives just acouple of years ago and my mom has her issuses.

Why do ya think I'm around my grandparents. They took me in when I was half dead helped me get my health back then theirs started to deteriorate.

I tell people I don't have kids but I have grandparents.LOL

Sorry to get off topic I think alot of us are struggling. I wish you well and hope these guys can help with your box.

Me I just go with the manufactures specs I don't get to wild with my boxes. If I need something exotic I contact the manufacture personally.

Good luck man.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

i need help fast. the woofers call for 1.83 cu.ft tuned to 35 hertz.

my max dimensions are 32 wide, 23 deep, between 25-33 high. i need the subs ant the port to fire forward.

to gain more air space 35 is the absolute max it can be.

also i want a 10% port differential.

what i need is a blueprint.

thank in advance.

I'll get right on that :wacko:

sorry. i had to be politically correct. i am not sexest i accept help from all sexes

:lol: the only thing I can tell you about the build in my truck is that it's 14 cubic feet...and that's because I overheard Bill tell someone that ;)

Edited by Melissa

:lol: the only thing I can tell you about the build in my truck is that it's 14 cubic feet...and that's because I overheard Bill tell someone that ;)

lol. that about all my wife know of her build

----reference's----

meade916