Second Skin Audio

Opinions on this subwoofer ???

fishchris1

https://www.down4soundshop.com/wolfram-audio-au-18-v2-18-spl-subwoofer-d2-2500w-rms/

I love that it has an RMS of 2500, which is exactly what my Wolfram 2400.1 can make. 

And wow ! What a rediculous X-max of 38mm !!!

Also, it should work great with my 5cu box. I could even invert it, and get close to 5.25 (it has a recommended cu footage of 5-5.5) 

Anyone own, or at least hear one of these subs in person ?

HThe Wolfram and resiliant sounds are very similar in look, motor, specs and everything but basket, basket on Wolfram is a Ti, basket on resilient is a CT sound/ crecendo contralto basket. The basket on the Wolfram has the advantage of higher xmax.

The resilient absolutely was breath taking, so the Wolfram should be that and then some , may very well punch a hole in your chest, be careful.

To bad we didn't jump on the wolfram's when they first came out for like half the price they sell for now

7 hours ago, AaronT said:

HThe Wolfram and resiliant sounds are very similar in look, motor, specs and everything but basket, basket on Wolfram is a Ti, basket on resilient is a CT sound/ crecendo contralto basket. The basket on the Wolfram has the advantage of higher xmax.

The resilient absolutely was breath taking, so the Wolfram should be that and then some , may very well punch a hole in your chest, be careful.

To bad we didn't jump on the wolfram's when they first came out for like half the price they sell for now

Dumb question... Is a Resilient subwoofer, the same thing as an Re sub ? 

7 hours ago, fishchris1 said:

Dumb question... Is a Resilient subwoofer, the same thing as an Re sub 

RE "resonant engineering"  is real high quality stuff. Guy who owns FI used to own RE.

Resilient sounds just does the Chinese import game, like dozens of others

Archived