Wiring diagram

Get two of those and do 2 double runs on the alternator. On the ground of the alternator run dual runs from that to your front battery negative. And run dual runs from the alternator positive to the positive post of your front battery. You don’t have to fuse it. The do dual runs from the front battery to a fuse holder under the hood then run it to the back to another fuse holder and then to the rear battery then to another fuse holder then to the amp. And make sure you do a double run from the front battery’s negative post to the same spot as the factory ground which will be to the chassis or frame. Then do a double run from a spot on the frame to the engine block. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Just now, bismofunyuns said:

so basically what i had, just 2 runs instead of 3. and double runs to both the chassis grounds right? so if the 1/0 can handle 350 amp, i should fuse 350 instead of 300 right?

I use 500s. But yeah you can use 350s. I’d use 500s but I like to have head room so when I upgrade wires and my system I don’t have to buy new fuses 

https://toolmakermetalworkz-com.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/aluminum-dual-1-0-alternator-block-ring

Get two of those and do 2 double runs on the alternator. On the ground of the alternator run dual runs from that to your front battery negative. And run dual runs from the alternator positive to the positive post of your front battery. You don’t have to fuse it. The do dual runs from the front battery to a fuse holder under the hood then run it to the back to another fuse holder and then to the rear battery then to another fuse holder then to the amp. And make sure you do a double run from the front battery’s negative post to the same spot as the factory ground which will be to the chassis or frame. Then do a double run from a spot on the frame to the engine block. 

4 minutes ago, 1.21gigawatts said:

Get two of those and do 2 double runs on the alternator. On the ground of the alternator run dual runs from that to your front battery negative. And run dual runs from the alternator positive to the positive post of your front battery. You don’t have to fuse it. The do dual runs from the front battery to a fuse holder under the hood then run it to the back to another fuse holder and then to the rear battery then to another fuse holder then to the amp. 

so basically like this? 

nEvreyq.jpg

Archived