Wiring diagram

Hey everyone, just going over what I THINK I would wire things as. Will probably be running somewhere around 8,000 rms before rise, drop etc. Current idea has me running 3 powers and 3 grounds front to back for a total of 6 runs. OFC wiring of course. Is this about right for this power level or overkill? 

Heres a diagram. Squares are fuses, I would think 300 amp fuses on the wires before battery. 250 amp fuses on the wires to the amp. Is this right or should i use 300 amp on the amp wires as well?

Heard I shouldnt run agm and lithium mixed, so will just delete under battery hood and run the car stuff to the back lithium however i didn't draw that into this diagram.

Only thing I was thinking about was that it would seem hard to fit 3 wires on each post of the alternator

pic: 

https://imgur.com/gallery/j8uUVBZ

I'm going to be running a total of 10,200 watts, 8000 to the subs, 3 agm batteries, 370a alternator. I'm doing 2 runs of 2/0 ofc, 350a fuses at the batteries and I'm just fusing for the amps right at the 3rd battery. 4 200a fuses, a 60a, and 2 40's. As far as enough electrical.... I'm still trying to learn that math myself lol

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

4 minutes ago, 1.21gigawatts said:

that would make much more sense lol. as far as my wiring goes, sound about right? is it a bad idea to ground the rear battery again in the back as well as having grounds ran from the front?

Archived