battery voltage issues

All I see is the back of the car seat. I need to see the grounding location to see if it’s chassis or metal welded on the chassis. It’s probably a good grounding spot but I can’t 100% determine that until I see the location, like the below the cushion on the metal where the ground is going to go. Show me. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

That’s a good spot. Take that bolt off and move that strip of metal the bolt is holding down out of the way and then clean that area thoroughly and then when you put the ground wire there, put a washer on top of the ring terminal in between that piece of metal the bolts holding down and the ground wire ring terminal.

1 minute ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

That’s a good spot. Take that bolt off and move that strip of metal the bolt is holding down out of the way and then clean that area thoroughly and then when you put the ground wire there, put a washer on top of the ring terminal in between that piece of metal the bolts holding down and the ground wire ring terminal.

i was planing to creat a hole beside it so i dont have to touch that bolt b/c its a really pain in the ass to get in and out and on top of that the bolt is bigger then the ring termenal

17 minutes ago, tomlintm said:

i was planing to creat a hole beside it so i dont have to touch that bolt b/c its a really pain in the ass to get in and out and on top of that the bolt is bigger then the ring termenal

Do you have a drill and tap?

It probably won’t. But that’s a good ground spot. I would stay with that idea. Don’t change it up. It took a long time to get to this conclusion lol don’t go against it over spending like $15 to get more wire. Just buy more wire. 

Archived