battery voltage issues

1 minute ago, tomlintm said:

if its not i can always take my long ground i have that is going from my block of the engine to the ground  of the battery under the car maybe that will do the trick not sure

Just buy some more ofc wire. Don’t half step it now. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

4 minutes ago, tomlintm said:

is 2 feet enough

Take a string or something and run it from the battery post to that spot and measure it after you mark it or cut it. Always buy extra just in case. Go use a string or something and find out how long the ground needs to be. A string might be too flimsy to use, so use a skinny wire or something. Or a string might will work. But you know what I’m talking about. 

7 minutes ago, tomlintm said:

i kinda already ordered it yesterday i might have screwed my self

I’ve got a bunch of 16 gauge wire that I ordered then I found out after calculating that I would need 12 gauge on one run and 14 gauge on the other 3 runs to support the amperage I’m pulling. I still used some of that 16 gauge wire and eventually will use more. It happens sometimes. It’s never bad to have extra wire. But I understand where you’re coming from. 

2 minutes ago, tomlintm said:

ya

You ordered too quickly. When I was messaging you, I was about to tell you order 2 feet and then you said you already ordered before I could tell you. I said something about maybe 14” on this thread then I was gonna message you and tell you to get extra but it was too late. But don’t worry about it and don’t half step it either. Just measure and order more wire. 

6 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

You ordered too quickly. When I was messaging you, I was about to tell you order 2 feet and then you said you already ordered before I could tell you. I said something about maybe 14” on this thread then I was gonna message you and tell you to get extra but it was too late. But don’t worry about it and don’t half step it either. Just measure and order more wire. 

well 12 in shouldent be 2 bad then and maybe they may sent me more then 12 in who knows lol but i might have jinxed my self

Archived