Made a post a while ago about my batter being dead, but it sits at like 10-11 when not run for 24 hours and after some experimenting, I realized that the car will always start, but you just have to turn the key a tad bit, let it chug for a second, then it will kick on. Previously when I first ran into the problem, I would just turn the key all the way and the car would just begin to click and wouldn't start, then I would be forced to have the car jumped and it would work. But now with just turning the key slowly I can get it to start whenever. Does this problem sound familiar to anyone? Its a 2004 Escalade, 50 thousand miles on it, and its just some regular old lead/acid battery. Problems started after I removed my kinetik 1400 upfront and 2400 in the back and placed in the stock battery...

teamsundown-1.jpg

If it stalls it's probably your battery, your altenator takes over once your cars on. Even if the battery is new it may have a some kind of problem. I'd try one of your old kinetiks or another battery just to make sure.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

If it stalls it's probably your battery, your altenator takes over once your cars on. Even if the battery is new it may have a some kind of problem. I'd try one of your old kinetiks or another battery just to make sure.

I hope its just the battery, I might of shorted it some how and blew some cells if that could be causing these problems. I think it has just enough juice when I turn the key slow to start getting the alternator moving then once that and the engine kicks in everything is fine.

teamsundown-1.jpg

I would say the battery, also. Do you still have any car audio equipment connected? If so, could be voltage drops causing your computer system to go haywire. Happened to me. :blush:

Everything is removed, from the EQ to my runs of 0gauge.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Sounds like the battery's almost dead.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

use a DVOM to test the battery and the alt. even though your battery might test good without any load, ask some to start the car while the meter is attached to see how much the voltage drop.

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio