063DEF30-31CE-4356-956C-D9150C6E77B0.thumb.jpeg.eea6752e9646e96e8c243b10a35a53fd.jpeg

Decided just to double up on mids and highs. Gonna be 8 mids and 4 tweets and 4 passives. 
Have to get my front door panels customized before I throw these though. 6 mids up front and the 4 tweets up front and 2 mids in the rear fill. I haven’t learned how to replace parts of the door panels with wood and get it fit with the rest of the door panel yet (I know how to cut it properly but I don’t know how to get it to mesh with the other parts of the door panel correctly) but I will after it gets done by the shop. Lol! I’ve started learning fiberglassing though. 

Edited by 1point21gigawatts
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$950 a piece subwoofers got them and an enclosure that’s way too big lol for $600. It’s ok, I’d rather design my own enclosure.  

I customized an empty battery case on the front battery delete I’m doing.   I grounded my alternator better and cleaned up the wiring.   My build has been going slower than I

Posted Images

spacer.pngBDE6C0A5-5658-4EB6-8F87-B1DD84AA40CD.thumb.jpeg.0045868d2554b992087ef3e30da6bb0b.jpeg
Picture before I change the aluminum terminals to copper and delete the front battery. Already had the 390 amp JS Alternator and a big 4 upgrade, dual runs of 1/0 awg and dual runs to the amps. 

Edited by 1point21gigawatts
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 2 weeks later...

5DF70235-3AD1-4B9C-AA87-04481CCB93FE.thumb.jpeg.7d67d2a8e484137d8137acfc27b7a1d3.jpeg

Jims pulled through again, like usual. Had to get longer inputs to fit in my taramps. Would take a picture of wiring but my expedition is already wired. But I am upgrading my speaker runs to 10 gauge and adding a little bit more 1/0 gauge. Nothing major. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1