badandyturbo Posted May 26, 2020 Author Report Posted May 26, 2020 15 hours ago, CstrokerV said: uh 6 and 6.5 arent the same thing ones 6" and depending on company a 6.5 can be 6.5 to 6.75 and if hes running rears hes going to be better off with a component set and if he decides not to hes going to have to get a dsp to run active some nice morels and hertz and focal components fall in your price range ... whats spec on that amp? I will be using a Tru Technologies Billet B-475 A/B 4x75 @4ohm or 150x2 @2ohm 2013 Tahoe PPV Pioneer XS Power Tru Technologies Digital Designs Precision Power
CstrokerV Posted May 26, 2020 Report Posted May 26, 2020 I’d get a mid grade components on deck power in the rears If you want rears and get a good set of components for the front bridged on that amp Crutchfield has all 3 companies I said and you can put in your vehicle for direct replacement (what fits) my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.