Downloaded some Forscan software on my old notebook shit is windows7, I don’t know if any of U guys have knowledge of this it’s fucking awesome. U rewrite codes in your PCM, BCM or any other module in your car . So I started playing around 1st thing was this. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I fucking love it next put BCM in Bambee mode so when I turn my brights on my fog lamps stay on. Thought that was cool. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

And now for the hole reason I did this , the software is free from Forscan, U just need a notebook or laptop and I had to buy a plug for my OBD2 connector to laptop it was $23, I went in the BCM and rewrote It to turn on my keyless entry.

F3BED1F6-767B-431A-913C-28B014E82CA1.jpeg

Keypad $34 from OEM parts

Then got down to work.

85DAE0E3-ABB3-4CD7-929F-215C38C2F45B.jpeg

74F7EFF4-F21F-4FE0-9262-7B09031E5E1A.jpeg

5F30FB7F-D261-44CE-B5E6-51160594FCE5.jpeg

CB53C19C-E0C2-4B65-B538-B1E2932E4C7F.jpeg

I’m guessing the dealer would have Charged at least a Grand and I got under $60 in it. Had keyless entry on my last truck and loved it . I also programmed when I unlock the doors and hold the unlock button the front windows roll down they also go up when I hold lock.

Archived