2 12's..

Why must they be dual voice coils? What ohms you looking for? a dvc does not have 2 voice coils in it it as the same coil as th single just only one set of leads coming out the dvc has 2 sets of leads give'n you differnt ohm options other than that dvc and single voice coil subs are the exact same... I 4 10's single 4 coils ran down to 1 ohm use to have dual coils got a huge gain going to single and getting my ohms where the amp wanted it to be

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Why must they be dual voice coils? What ohms you looking for? a dvc does not have 2 voice coils in it it as the same coil as th single just only one set of leads coming out the dvc has 2 sets of leads give'n you differnt ohm options other than that dvc and single voice coil subs are the exact same... I 4 10's single 4 coils ran down to 1 ohm use to have dual coils got a huge gain going to single and getting my ohms where the amp wanted it to be

i am looking for dual 2 ohm voice coils. so i can ohm them down to 1 ohm. and the other thing is i like dvc... feels like i get the most ouyt them... i dont like running SVC woofers.. and if i am going to fork out the money, i wanna be happy with what i get :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i would run these....you could probably do 4 of em and git 145 deebeez...just my .02

http://cgi.ebay.com/Radio-Shack-13-INCH-15...1QQcmdZViewItem

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i would run these....you could probably do 4 of em and git 145 deebeez...just my .02

http://cgi.ebay.com/Radio-Shack-13-INCH-15...1QQcmdZViewItem

that was almost funny.... 9.99 ea.. for radio shack sub woofers... i remember when optimous was sold at radio shack.. anyway.. thanks but no thanks.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i am looking for dual 2 ohm voice coils. so i can ohm them down to 1 ohm. and the other thing is i like dvc... feels like i get the most ouyt them... i dont like running SVC woofers.. and if i am going to fork out the money, i wanna be happy with what i get :)

2 D2 subs you wont get a 1ohm load so you wont be happy either way