BATTERY TO AMP DISTANCE

I was kinda leary to mounting them under the box anyway. I stay in North Carolina and one thing I can say is when it gets cold, its cold....like foreal cold. When it gets hot....oh my god its hella hot. I mean I know some of u Cali boyz will say its hot over there but trust me yall's hot aint like our type of hot. 100o in Cali heat would be like 80o in North Kak heat. We stay in heat warnings for 3 months straight this yr. Imagine it being so hot u can step outside and walk to the end of the driveway to get the mail and in less than 2mins ur sweating like u ran. The temp. gets so hot here in the summer; I remember one day I had a picture in my back pocket this girl gave me and I forgot about it. When I got ready to pull it out and show somebody, it had melted and was stuck to my jeans a lil. Yalls humidity isnt as high as ours. Imagine 100o with 80-90% humidity on a everyday basis and thats Our weather in the summer. But my point is I didnt wanna mount em under the box because of the heat in the summer that we have here and I know time I would turn em up, they would go into protect mode cuz of the extreme heat. So mounting them on the back would give me better ventilation.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

how about joining the military and going overseas to barhain where it gets up to 130 degrees with that same humidity. i stay in VA and right along the ocean line and i know about hot and cold but it's not place hotter than Bahrain though, no place ever. when you go outside in 130 degrees and then come back in and90 degrees on the inside feels like someone cut on the A/C then you know that's how.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

using 1/0 split to 2-4guage wires for the amp. The amp has a 250 amp fuse on it but it has 2-4gauge inputs so thats y Im using 1 fused 1/0 to 2-4guages for each. Yea that will look hot when I open the back and its for sus and 4 big ass amps looking at ya. thanx

You're welcome. Remember, post plenty pics.  :^

Hell, I dont even have a digi cam. I hope one of my Chickens will bless me this Xmas with one. If not I'll get one anyway but Imma wait to see if one of em is gonna suprise me with one first though.

Sooooooooooo.....you're basically saying that all the gentlemen in this forum have to wait until Xmas so you can post pics?

NOT BLOODY LIKELY!!!!!!!!!!

j/k man...no rush...post pics when you can

just remember we're waiting...so hurry up  :D

how about joining the military and going overseas to barhain where it gets up to 130 degrees with that same humidity. i stay in VA and right along the ocean line and i know about hot and cold but it's not place hotter than Bahrain though, no place ever. when you go outside in 130 degrees and then come back in and90 degrees on the inside feels like someone cut on the A/C then you know that's how.

Yea so u and disdatchevy know what Im talkibng bout when I say it gets hot on the east coast. I know its hella hot in the desert too. But I will never know cuz I aint going over there and I d@mn sure aint joining the military (no offense to G.I.s, do u).

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators