BATTERY TO AMP DISTANCE

I know ur suppose to put the batteries as close to ur amps as possible with as short of wire as possible. But space is gonna be a issue for me. (suv) The batteries are gonna have to go between the enclosure and the back seat. So I got 2 options for mounting my sub amps. I can either put them under the box with 2-18" fans and my enclosure would then be almost 27" tall which is tall as hell. But it would have my amps about 10" away from the batteries. Or I could put them on the enclosure between the rear door and the enclosure so when u open the rear door the first thing u see is the amps (I could show em off a lil and they would get good ventilation). But with it that way the amps would be about 40" away from the batteries. Im stuck, any suggestions?

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

using 1/0 split to 2-4guage wires for the amp. The amp has a 250 amp fuse on it but it has 2-4gauge inputs so thats y Im using 1 fused 1/0 to 2-4guages for each. Yea that will look hot when I open the back and its for sus and 4 big ass amps looking at ya. thanx

using 1/0 split to 2-4guage wires for the amp. The amp has a 250 amp fuse on it but it has 2-4gauge inputs so thats y Im using 1 fused 1/0 to 2-4guages for each. Yea that will look hot when I open the back and its for sus and 4 big ass amps looking at ya. thanx

You're welcome. Remember, post plenty pics.  :^

x2
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Hell, I dont even have a digi cam. I hope one of my Chickens will bless me this Xmas with one. If not I'll get one anyway but Imma wait to see if one of em is gonna suprise me with one first though.