Second Skin Audio

How is my enclosure for SPL?

Just now, 1point21gigawatts said:

Send me measurements of the area available and I can design you an enclosure that will slam hard as fugh and make people jealous. 

max size is W 31 x H 14 x D 30

And I already sent this design to be made so I have to work quick if I want changes, I appreciate the help.

Which way do you have to port firing? Because the figures you first posted would only work if it was port up but then the measurements of the port tells me it’s in the front or side. If so then that port doesn’t have enough room to breathe and that enclosure is gonna act as a big sealed enclosure and sound like shit. A port needs at least its own width of area in breathing room from a inner vehicle wall. 

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

2 minutes ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

Which way do you have to port firing? Because the figures you first posted would only work if it was port up but then the measurements of the port tells me it’s in the front or side. If so then that port doesn’t have enough room to breathe and that enclosure is gonna act as a big sealed enclosure and sound like shit. 

Sub on top port on side. Ignore the 8in, I couldn't put sub on top using this software. And I don't know what you mean the port is huge???YI4jEht.png

Archived