headshok Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 (edited) Hi Guys as some of you know, i'm with Atomic and have been helping them for awhile. Though i have not been that active here, behind the scenes, i've been assisting Atomic develop some products We have been looking into the SQ market and i've been sourcing for stuff for them all over the world and researching things for them. I've done testing on prototype products and given feed back. I've been negotiating with various other OEM manufacturers regarding amplifiers for them and have gotten some interesting contacts. Also recently, i've been helping them regarding distributor matters in Asia. As of today onwards, i will no longer be with Atomic as it seems they do not appreciate my contribution. I still believe in their products as they really kick ass, but after having helped them so some time in so many ways and getting this kind of treatment from them, I am definitely disappointed with the way they handle matters with me. I will still continue to use their sub woofers ( they still rock). If there are any other manufacturers in here who wish for someone to help them manage matters in the asian region, drop me a PM and we can talk. I have my contacts down here and i know how each country's market works. Also, on my own, i've been doing some small dealings and i will be manufacturing my own line of car audio accessories. I am starting out with fuse blocks and battery terminals. i'm waiting for my sample 1/0 gauge cables to come in. If anyone wishes to order a sh1t load of cables in bulk in the near future OR wish to have their own line of cables and accessories, drop me a PM. For all those who have supported me while i was with Atomic, i thank you all. Cheers Russ Edited May 13, 2008 by headshok Quote Shok Industries Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190
AI James Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 george has always been a wierd character imo. good luck on your business ventures. Quote
dwright27 Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 i need some 1/0 rings ASAP Quote 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.