Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Sound deadener for a 13' accord coupe


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just want to know how much sq feet I need to buy for my 13' accord coupe. I'm finally gonna stop being cheap and buy/install it already lol.. (My sp4 plus finally has been shipped after almost 3 months.. thank God..)

So, I just need to know if 40 sq ft is enough ? I mean I know it's better to have extra just incase but again it is a coupe.

 

Also, I am looking at the black NVX sound deadener it's $100 on amazon right now for 40 sq ft. Wondering if anybody used it before and if the quality is good.

 

I'd appreciate any help! Thanks.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

13-17 are pretty similar, I have the numbers at home will update tonight after work. Take Length X Width and you will have a good idea of how many sqft you need for each panel (keep in mind that is 100% coverage.)

Under Construction

Posted

44.5" x 26" roughly on my 17 accord coupe comes out to 16.1 sqft to do both doors. That is 100% coverage which most people will not do so you will have some left overs to use other places.

Under Construction

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1052 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...