I would get the 200/250amp just cause if your voltage drops below 12v the fuse wont pop as easy. If the amp gets pissy it can pop, I've had a 300amp fuse and duel 50ampers in the amp and poped the inline and not the amp.

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

CCA wire, copper clad alum isn't as good as just copper. It can't hold the same amperage, plus from what I have seen you will have bigger voltage drops.

The fuse by the battery is always to protect the wire.... in case of a short or something you don't want that wire burning up.... because after all its going through your car! So with the battery fuse always go by the wire rating.... so in your case yes 250 amps (even the page you linked had 250 amp fuse in the info). You could go with the 150 amp also, it doesn't matter as long as you don't go over the rating otherwise its useless.

Didn't see that before so you don't need to worry about a amp fuse sorry for any confusion.

ahh....that is basically wat i thought....lol its a lil diff but basically the same!!! i will get the 250A fuse and call it a day!

thanks for the help!!!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER