Hi, I just got the dd1 and cc1, dd1 worked flawlessly. I am running a sundown salt-4, with an alpine UTE-62BT which claims 4v rca.

I have followed the steps word for word, and cannot get the signal LED to illuminate, I start with HU volume at 0, and you can barely see the power LED, and as I turn up the volume, the power LED get brighter and brighter, but even with HU maxed out(no distortion at max), bass knob maxed, no signal LED.

I have tried reading from speaker outputs, with negative on battery ground, negative to speaker output negative. I tried using the RCA outputs of the amp.

I have tried using a USB and bluetooth to play the tracks. I think maybe the headunit just doesn't put out a strong enough signal, as my gains are set to like 70-80% at -5 gain overlap.

Brand new knukonceptz rca's run to the amp as well.

with head unit maxed, playing track 14 from cc1 disc A(63hz )I got 2v from front left channel, 2v from rear left channel, and 0.37v from left sub channel...
I'm gonna re wire the amp to the rear channel instead of sub, reset gains, and then try again.

This might sound stupid, but I've seen this work with other problem posts with the CC1 and DD1, put a brand new Energizer battery in it. For some reason, even sometimes people using them for the first time send having issues, they change the battery to a good, brand new, name brand, strong battery, and it works. If that doesn't work, yeah I'd contact WCC Audio

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out!