Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Voltage / Temperature Sensor


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm on the prowl for something, but don't know what keywords to search.  I'm looking for some type of display/controller to display current Voltage, and temperature.  I of course want something decent looking, maybe  blacked out or tinted like GlowShift style gauges.  However, I want something besides just a normal round gauge, as it will be mounted in a custom center console.  I guess, if I had to describe what I got in mind, it would be something like a PC Fan controller, that also displays voltage.  THIS is what I have found that sort of does what I am expecting.  This meter is also cool because it has an option to hold min/max so I can see voltage drop, max power, etc.  However, I would like something that looks a bit more "modern" if you can call it that.  Anyone understand what I am looking for, and might be able to help me out?  TIA

mivtCK.png

Posted

I was looking because I thought that would be pretty cool having a voltage meter and temperature meter in one... the only one I could find was this one. It's ugly, says it's made to read the water temperature, and I can't find it in Fahrenheit, only Celsius

 

https://www.amazon.com/Icstation-Temperature-Digital-Thermometer-Waterproof/dp/B08212C8TD/ref=asc_df_B08212C8TD/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=&hvpos=&hvnetw=o&hvrand=&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584413745029697&psc=1

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...