Kenny gaines Posted January 14, 2021 Author Report Posted January 14, 2021 I finally have the cone attached
Dafaseles Posted January 14, 2021 Report Posted January 14, 2021 15 minutes ago, Kenny gaines said: I finally have the cone attached Dude! Put a dust cap on that and stick it in a box! That's so damn cool! 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Philip Rumble Posted January 17, 2021 Report Posted January 17, 2021 On 1/13/2021 at 7:26 PM, Kenny gaines said: I finally have the cone attached Awesome dude. What you do for a living? Def need engineering, machinging and electrical know how to do this. It looks like it could take a bullet
poorfish88 Posted January 17, 2021 Report Posted January 17, 2021 Awesome job, man I wish I had them skills.
Kenny gaines Posted January 18, 2021 Author Report Posted January 18, 2021 10 hours ago, poorfish88 said: Awesome job, man I wish I had them skills. Thank you
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.