Kenny gaines Posted January 10, 2021 Report Posted January 10, 2021 I'm not sure how to attach more pictures I have about 60 of making this.
BassMunky Posted January 15, 2021 Report Posted January 15, 2021 On 1/10/2021 at 5:41 AM, Kenny gaines said: I'm not sure how to attach more pictures I have about 60 of making this. Nice now list what you used I wanna do this Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Kenny gaines Posted January 16, 2021 Author Report Posted January 16, 2021 I used g10 phenolic for the base plate polycarbonate for the top plate 6061 aluminum rod for the standoffs 360 brass square bar stock brass knurled thumb nuts and all stainless steel fasteners.
jcarter1885 Posted January 17, 2021 Report Posted January 17, 2021 I like this style better than the inputs being on oneside and the outputs on the other side. Dope Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface AudioControl DM-608 (2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns (4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5" AudioControl LC-6.1200 (1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz Ampere Audio AA3800.1 Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting) Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk) Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs
Kenny gaines Posted January 18, 2021 Author Report Posted January 18, 2021 19 hours ago, jcarter1885 said: I like this style better than the inputs being on oneside and the outputs on the other side. Dope Thank you
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.