Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Need help with amp suggestions


Recommended Posts

Posted

I currently gonna get 2 zv5 18s for my daily and wanna get a wolfram aw-5000 to push them at half ohm would that amp be good enough power for the subs not looking for high numbers just want to play them safe and loud 

Posted

If you're going to run those wolfram amps at .5 ohm, I'd get the $60 2 year protection plan to go along with them. I've read a lot of people complaining about the quality of those amps. 

But power wise, if you've got the electrical to back it up, those subs should be fine. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1004 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...