Second Skin Audio

At the most that box is 3ft^3. If you want ported you should build a new box that is as deep as one of the corners all the way across. How deep is the box at one of the front corners?

measureing on the top of the enclosure.. from the back to the front on the corner it is 17.5"

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I think a port would look sick right in the middle but I dont know if it would work. You should do some messauring and find out how many cubic feet it is.

P.S. Why such a long ground?

cause the amp is not in its correct place yet.. i normally have it in a different place.. and i am throwing ideas around with this enclosure to get it done..

the carpet is comming off tomorrow, and i am going to sand off all the rough spots and shoot it in color tomorrow.. since i am going to be doing all this work to the enclosure i want to add a port.. and i am going to add a port... just want to know how big to make it...

if not... i will do a little rough estimate... what the worse that can happen... :) i fuck up a enclosure i got from a buddy of mine that lives 3 blocks away... i have other enclosures...

That still is only 2.4ft^3 before port displacement. How much wider and deeper could you make the box?

well if i want to... i can make this enclosure fit in the area... it is for 4 15's.. but that isnt comming together just yet!!!

4 15's ported

45" length

34" tall

21" deep

125_1375.jpg

125_1376.jpg

125_1377.jpg

125_1378.jpg

this fits just perfect in my focus.. i had it in the other day.. and it is below my window line... no back seats.... but... it fits nice.. looks good :) i love hatchbacks :)

Edited by XtremeSPL

If you make a new box 34W X 14T X 18D with a 3" wide port that would make it 3.45ft^3 at ~35Hz.

ehhhhhh.. too much work... have the money... just too much work... i am just going to use this enclosure for a couple shows til i am ready to upgrade up to my 4 15's... then that is going to be my bass racer and maybe db drag it a few times... but... this is just temp.. hense why i dont care if i f**k up the enclosure... i think i am just going to cut a 1" port in the middle of it.. going from the top of the to the bottom so that prolly a good 12" down.. and then figure out how deep i wanna make it..