DC Sound Lab

I think Rusty needs to do another group by like last year so I can sell my XXX18 and get a few Level 4 18s

;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Ok my deal is space. I was thinking of 2 Lvl4 Xl 12"s but I don't feel like I would have the room needed. I would like to do 150's (burp). Would it be a good idea to go with 2 12 or 1 15 power wise i'll be doing 3k for burp and 2k daily. The best I can do is 4.5 cu.ft total. So should I go with the 2 XL's or 1 Lvl5 ?

Go with the 2 12's. I have 2 of the level 4 12's with 2cuft per sub on a single Crunch Groundpounder pro3000D. Can you say windshield flex? You could do the single 15, but imo the 2 12's have the potential to get louder. Nice car btw.

is a lvl 4xl basically a lvl 4 with lvl 5 coil? if so how much power can it take daily?

No The XL is a bigger motor with LV5 soft parts heres a pic of a XL in the front and a 4 in the rear

Posted Image

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.