NAH916 Posted May 15, 2008 Report Posted May 15, 2008 Very Nice!! Quote EG Limo Chrysler 300's Stretched Lambo Doors 20" Rims
A&W ROOTBEER Posted May 15, 2008 Report Posted May 15, 2008 damn thats hot all them amps sitting on each other complimented with some kinetiks Quote
galacticmonkey Posted May 15, 2008 Author Report Posted May 15, 2008 I only got 10 HC2400s left over that Ill be using for now.... My voltage is going to be horrible. Im eventually going with Powermaster XS1000 16v batteries. Thats as soon as I get the cash. Im hopin for like 20-30 of em... Or as many as I can afford. And I want another 3 16v alts to go with em too... Then I think my electrical would be pretty good. Quote
A&W ROOTBEER Posted May 15, 2008 Report Posted May 15, 2008 damn man what the hell are you doing..lol whats the install look like sub wise? Quote
99GPGTX Posted May 15, 2008 Report Posted May 15, 2008 hmmm can i have one Quote Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
BigPimpin91 Posted May 15, 2008 Report Posted May 15, 2008 Never knew the 3's looked like that. Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
A&W ROOTBEER Posted May 15, 2008 Report Posted May 15, 2008 man even the boxes that these amps come in are sexy..lol Quote
Shibby Posted May 15, 2008 Report Posted May 15, 2008 Wow and I was excited when i got one, let alone 6 Quote
AI James Posted May 15, 2008 Report Posted May 15, 2008 are you still doing 24 15s or has that changed? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.