This Song Gets Looow

try priceless by rocko... shit gets low.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

like we didn't know about this song already????? It's so OLD!!! And there's alot of songs that get that low.

I don't care if you knew about this song already. I bet there is at least 5 people on here that DIDN'T and that's what counts. Yeah sure a lot of songs get low but at least this song sounds tight while doin it. Hey here's some advice. Say something that's USEFUL!

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

I don't care if you knew about this song already. I bet there is at least 5 people on here that DIDN'T and that's what counts. Yeah sure a lot of songs get low but at least this song sounds tight while doin it. Hey here's some advice. Say something that's USEFUL!

the song is old but good post on this ive yet to see one, i personally love the song for 2 reasons, its loud as hell, and is a good song

it is hard to find a song with the 2 main things i like, hitting hard, and actually being a decent song, sorry to say but alot of songs even tho they hit really hard kinda suck

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i like hood nigga, that song gets real low too. and the start of the video is pretty funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0I4LYo7ReLA&feature=related

Edited by sic_fx
groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

the song is old but good post on this ive yet to see one, i personally love the song for 2 reasons, its loud as hell, and is a good song

it is hard to find a song with the 2 main things i like, hitting hard, and actually being a decent song, sorry to say but alot of songs even tho they hit really hard kinda suck

Exactly my point!

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings