Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

it won't let me drag and drop photos. says max size for post is 27.67 kb. all my pictures are bigger then that, so i'm using google photo to copy a link address of the photo to link here. all my photos are around 100-120 kb. thats as small as i can make them without it looking f'd up. help me please i'm an old timer LOL 

Posted
7 hours ago, strangeduck said:

Upload to imgur, save as private.  Copy the url and paste it here. Just make sure it ends in jpg or whatever format it's in.

Its not letting me upload with the imgur app

 

Posted
4 minutes ago, LordArcane said:

Its not letting me upload with the imgur app

 

Nvm mind i got it i just needed to post a topic on the pics in the app

Posted

Or you could just spend $20 and subscribe to an Smd bronze membership. It allows for you to post as many pictures and videos as you want and it allows for you to delete posts you posted that you want to delete, instead of editing them with a period or something. And it allows you to private message pictures and videos too. And there aren’t any advertisements on any membership.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I also had such problems and very hard found a solution. In addition, I did not know how to charge without spoiling the quality. After searching a lot on the internet I found this site https://imglarger.com where I can enlarge the image and create stunning photo with AI Image Enlarger that improves low-quality image and resize them for printing, presentation or on other devices, what which is extremely useful and I have used it very often. Many times even in college I used this for some projects and I am very glad that I came across this site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8560 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...