Jump to content

6.5 Component Suggestions around $200


Bdsankey

Recommended Posts

Posted
7 hours ago, Bdsankey said:

I've been directed towards SB Acoustics SB17 with a paper cone for the mids and SEAS Prestige 27TFFNC as a tweeter. Anyone have experience with them? 

I don't have personal experience with them, but I've only heard good things about both brands

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/5/2021 at 7:35 PM, Dafaseles said:

I don't have personal experience with them, but I've only heard good things about both brands

They are what I ended up ordering. I will say, these tweeters feel beefy. Obviously that isn't a direct correlation to quality but we will see. Like you I've only seen good things about both brands so it should be fun running them in active. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 970 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...