Anthony10111 Posted June 7, 2021 Report Posted June 7, 2021 Has anyone ever heard of vivid racing or ordered CAR AUDIO only off there? They're a car part site or sum shit
Dafaseles Posted June 7, 2021 Report Posted June 7, 2021 I haven't, but they look like a legit website. I couldn't find any car audio on there though 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Anthony10111 Posted June 7, 2021 Author Report Posted June 7, 2021 59 minutes ago, Dafaseles said: I haven't, but they look like a legit website. I couldn't find any car audio on there though I type dual 15 box on Google and it shows up vivid racing for cheap
Dafaseles Posted June 8, 2021 Report Posted June 8, 2021 It looks like a legit website. You'll get the enclosure. As far as the quality, that's a crapshoot with almost any prefab box 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.