Look good!!( new door ideas)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nismofreak

My new ideas are. 2 6x1/2 components on the front doors and 5.25 compnents speakers on the back doors. I will custom fiberglass doors.Paint the doors black with blue leds. Man this will look sick.

Hey guys should I get a Jensen @ din touchscreen dvd player the link is http://sonicelectronix.com/item_6861.html# check it out

played with one at electronic express... looks ok... but the buttons are like set badly and hard to push... even the dude working there said not to get it... doubt that happens a lot.. :sick:

Out of your options I'd go with the Panasonic. Personally my buddy had a clarion 7" Touchsreen (single din flip out) and the quality on my JVC KD-AVX1 (3" screen) would POOP all over his quality. But that is the only Clarion experience I have had. It seems kinda like the old tv's whereas my JVC is kinda High Definition.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

lol the main reason i wanted it back in the day was its size.... i didnt want a flip out and it was when i first got into audio so double dins were unkown to me. I had a ghetto version of it the touchscreen LHX550 or something like that

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived