Jump to content

double din head unit


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been out the car audio loop for a while. I'm in the market for a double din head unit. I want it to be able to connect to buy android. My brand preference is Pioneer, kenwood or alpine. Price isn't an issue

Posted

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1114 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...