Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

so I've qot a sundowndown xv2 wired at 1 ohms on a salt 4k.

 

I got an 80a alt and 2 batteries totally 140 a/h.

 

Why are my volts barely ever dropping below 14?? 

 

From what I understand my electrical should supply maybe 2k watts. Not 4k. So I figured there would be a dip once I depleted some of my batteries after prolonged use, NOPE.

Solid but fluctuating 14v during a 2 hour drive of constant slamming.

 

Is this....okay?

 

Do I possibly have something not tunes right?

 

My electrical should not support this...but yet it is?

Posted

How did you set your gains? 

What batteries are you running? 

What kind of car is it? 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 923 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...