Wakeboarding Boat- 2006 Malibu V-RIDE

as soon as steve is caught up on the caddy... we are going to start a system build on my 2006 19.5' Tahoe sport Q4!  :matrix:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 10 months later...

i know i know....one old ass bump, but i figured id update it....

first summer was one for the ages...me and 4 other buddies bought a new trailer at "our" lake over the summer, repainted it, put a huge ass deck on it....its the ultimate bachelor pad now...his boat is doing schweet. he finally got a new truck also, put some 20's on it, although im still kinda of undecided on how they look...anyways...pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

this setup looks so badass....i remember when i was with him and we were pulling it away from the warehouse for the first time...we got out to eat somewhere and when we sat down we just stared out the window and were like "wow, u actually own that shit" black truck, black boat...looks awesome imo...

Posted Image

some pics of him wakeboarding...he actually got pretty decent this summer...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

one of his buddies wake-skating...

Posted Image

thought this was a cool pic...

Posted Image

i likes me some audio stuff...

yea...u fill the tanks up, pile everybody in one of the corners in the back and then just go really slow...they hold a rope and let go when they get up...he is probably only a couple of feet away from the boat...

yep..lol...i suck at it...idk how the hell they wake skate...i mean, they are barefoot, no bindings at all....some pros wakeboard with the wake skate, they just wear shoes that are made for it, but they arent in any bindings...its fuckin crazy.

Archived