16jkur Posted September 24, 2021 Report Posted September 24, 2021 hardware? Bought a kenwood dmx7706s and bestbuy days it fits with modifications, but doesn't say what mods. I have a 2016 wrangler with double din navigation, what other part/hardware is needed? I also got the steering wheel interface to keep my controls.
Never Enough Bass Posted September 24, 2021 Report Posted September 24, 2021 Buy a dash kit and you may have to cut into the dash or take something out of the dash like my car to add a double din I had to remove a hard piece of plastic that held my factory deck in on my old Durango I had to cut the dash could be anything won't know till you take it apart and try 06 Charger Pioneer double din Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's 0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 8g karma ss speaker wire Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm 2 Sundown U series 12's Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main) Xs power d3400 Trying to find a ho alt
16jkur Posted September 24, 2021 Author Report Posted September 24, 2021 I'm having a friend install it. I'm not good at removing the dash on my jeep.
Never Enough Bass Posted September 25, 2021 Report Posted September 25, 2021 It won't be to hard 06 Charger Pioneer double din Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's 0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 8g karma ss speaker wire Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm 2 Sundown U series 12's Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main) Xs power d3400 Trying to find a ho alt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.