Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, here's my 2016 jeep wrangler.

I'm starting to build up the sound system, the factory sound was terrible.

 

Got a kenwood dmx7706s.

Hertz hcp4d 4 channel amp, with some cheap kickers 6.5s, looking to get better sound quality components as I learn.

Kicker cxa 800.1 hooked to a 10" q L7 in a ported box, looking for a sealed box, but they are hard to find.

 

 

20210806_194144.jpg

Posted
3 hours ago, 16jkur said:

Hello, here's my 2016 jeep wrangler.

I'm starting to build up the sound system, the factory sound was terrible.

 

Got a kenwood dmx7706s.

Hertz hcp4d 4 channel amp, with some cheap kickers 6.5s, looking to get better sound quality components as I learn.

Kicker cxa 800.1 hooked to a 10" q L7 in a ported box, looking for a sealed box, but they are hard to find.

 

 

20210806_194144.jpg

Nice looking truck! If you're looking to improve the sound, some good sound deadening will help a whole lot! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted

There's plenty of places, but yeah, the doors, and the back swinging door will help out the most. Try not to cheap out on sound deadening either (like I did unfortunately). Some good, quality deadener in the doors will help the midbass of your door speakers shine. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14963 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...