Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I was going to plug the gb25 into the rear part of the amp and wire them up front.

 

I may just remove all the front speakers, and leave the woofer, which would be plugged in the front section of the amp, on a crossover.

So gb25 will be plugged in by itself, nothing else.

 

Hope I don't blow up.

Posted
49 minutes ago, 16jkur said:

Well I was going to plug the gb25 into the rear part of the amp and wire them up front.

 

I may just remove all the front speakers, and leave the woofer, which would be plugged in the front section of the amp, on a crossover.

So gb25 will be plugged in by itself, nothing else.

 

Hope I don't blow up.

You only have a HPF on the front channels right? 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Posted

You spent all that money on those high end mid ranges, why not spend a little more on a DSP?

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...