Missed Court Date For Speeding Ticket

Get ahold of the court house as soon as possible man.

If there is a warrent out for you lay low till monday so theres no chance of being arrested for something petty and being stuck in jail till monday.

As soon as monday morning comes around start calling the court house till they answer the phone or be waiting by the front door when they unlock it and go find the clerk of courts and explain what happened and be very honest.

If your under 18 take your dad with you.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

im not putting it off, theyre only open monday through friday and i dont even want to bother with calling them ill just go there and try to get this settled cause i really dont want this small silly crap on my record. im trying to apply for jobs and i have an interview on sunday with CC so if this warrant shows up im going to be sooo damn pissed. ugh this is going to haunt me all weekend fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkk.

Its cool man, its just a minor offense. In the big picture its not a big deal remember that. Try and relax, and lay low till you can do something about it.

Its not a felony its just a minor offense.

Everything will be fine and if anything does happen take it like a man and just remmber this is just a very minor thing.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Dont slit your wrist over it :lol: its just a infraction, just go back to court before they pull you over again & find a warrant for failure to appear it will be OK

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

the ticket should include full instructions, on how you should have taken care of this matter... its a bench warrant, so just go turn yourself in get your slap on the hand and pay your new fine!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

the ticket should include full instructions, on how you should have taken care of this matter... its a bench warrant, so just go turn yourself in get your slap on the hand and pay your new fine!

I agree,

I don't know if I'm rite or not but I would hold lay low till sunday night or monday morning so I didn't have to sit in jail over the weekend.

normal jail ain't that bad but it is borring as hell.

someone correct me if I'm wrong I don't want it to be my fualt if he gets in worse trouble for holding out till sunday night, I just know it sucks being in jail for the weekend.

Terryswork001.png

im not sure about the hours of his court house, but what i would do is tomorrow call them up and see if there main office is open..whoever answers ask them to connect you to the office where you pay fines and pick up your drives license if they are open go take care of it but if they are not until monday then i suggest you stay a ghost haunting your house for 2 days know what i mean..

Get ahold of the court house as soon as possible man.

If there is a warrent out for you lay low till monday so theres no chance of being arrested for something petty and being stuck in jail till monday.

As soon as monday morning comes around start calling the court house till they answer the phone or be waiting by the front door when they unlock it and go find the clerk of courts and explain what happened and be very honest.

If your under 18 take your dad with you.

nah im not under 18 but yeah im going to go in after lunch and see how i can get this settled. i guess i should bring cash so i dont need to worry about checks magically bouncing

Dont slit your wrist over it :lol: its just a infraction, just go back to court before they pull you over again & find a warrant for failure to appear it will be OK

must stay away from sharp objects ahhhhhhhh. yeah ill just drive strictly the speed limit for the next couple of days and try to avoid getting pulled over.

yeah it did it was my own stupidity that i didnt read them carefully enough. hopefully theyll just give me a new fine and leave it at that but i dunno well see how it goes on monday ugh. alright im going to sleep try to get my mind off of this. lol my friend put my car in his garage saying he doesnt want to drive it till i have that warrant cleared up haha greatttt...

I feel you man, going in a week for my court date for doing 86 in a 55 and violation of provisional license because of having someone in the car with me because he was 3 weeks to young to be in the car with me.

I've heard I'm losing my license, going to juvie, $800 ticket, community service...

certain california laws are bullshit just to bring in money to the people who already have more than they know what to do with.

also a few friends in similar situations just got a rescheduled court dates and nothing else.