CWVG Posted January 27, 2022 Report Posted January 27, 2022 Hey guys, just had a question about equalizers. I was looking into two specific eqs which are; Cerwin-Vega EQ770 and Clarion EQS755. I do know that the Clarion is fan favorite but it looks like the Cerwin-Vega is built with better quality (Tiffany Style Connectors). Other than that I would like to get an EQ with the better sound which, looking at specs, look pretty similar. Thanks !
Joe X Posted January 27, 2022 Report Posted January 27, 2022 Who knows but they are probably the same device with different aesthetics, that happens with amps very commonly.
Bluetegjoe Posted February 6, 2022 Report Posted February 6, 2022 As joe pointed out, those two eq’s probably come from the same factory as many amps from different brands do. There are only three or four basic designs for eq’s being sold by different brands. The only true high quality in-dash eq left is the Audiocontrol Three.2. It’s more expensive but has a better crossover, cleaner sound, and a higher voltage output.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.