Rockford AMPS

joey2714

Your best bet is Ebay. But watch for scamers! if your looking to get it from a store I know where you can buy it for $2000.00 brand new with a warranty hear in Sacramento.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

• 1 month later...

i have a refurbished T3000 that works great.  i had it on 4 T1 12's. let me know if you are still looking.  $1200

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

i checked with my distributor and they have 1 T30001BD available.  New $1300  I made sure it was brand new & still in the plastic complete with birth sheet from rockford.  let me know.  I'm not too sure how long they will have it, like i said they only have 1 left in stock & as you know they don't make them anymore.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I have got nothing against Ebay auctions or High Desert Audio.  The only bad thing is that High Desert Audio is not an authorized Rockford Dealer and that link you posted only comes with a 90 day warranty?  The listing says that it is a new amp?  New Rockford amps come with a 1 year warranty?  All refurbished stuff comes with a 90 day warranty.  Not too sure why the warranty is only 90 days?  Anyway, goodluck finding an amp.  My distributor takes good care of me with my rockford stuff.  I can get stuff fixed for the cost of shipping, thats the good thing about buying from an authorized dealer.

dj2q.jpg

well good luck.  i know my dealer will get my amps warrantied any time a customer has a problem as long as they pay shipping.  I agree with the bargin shopping but i don't know if i would trust a company halfway across the country to give the same service.  There are alot of shady people in this game!  I'm not hatin on them, just saying be careful

dj2q.jpg