can my charging system handle it?

I have two questions..

Im getting a 300 amp alternator, 1 kinetik 2000 as the starting battery, and 2 kinetik 2400's in the back.  Im going to be running 2 rockford t30001bd's and 1 kicker 850.4, so roughly 8000 or so watts.  Should the charging system be able to handle that?

Number 2.

With a 2000 in the front and two 2400's in the back, do i need to worry about an isolator so that they dont drain each other? or will they be ok since they are all brand new kinetiks?

thanks alot

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

I have two questions..

Im getting a 300 amp alternator, 1 kinetik 2000 as the starting battery, and 2 kinetik 2400's in the back.  Im going to be running 2 rockford t30001bd's and 1 kicker 850.4, so roughly 8000 or so watts.  Should the charging system be able to handle that?

Number 2.

With a 2000 in the front and two 2400's in the back, do i need to worry about an isolator so that they dont drain each other? or will they be ok since they are all brand new kinetiks?

thanks alot

I wouldn't worry about getting an isolator. That's only really necessary if you plan to bump with your car turned off.

About having enough juice: I think your alternator along with your batteries will handle 8K Watts just fine. Remember, those kinetiks are real monsters.

now that i think of it, i have one more.  im going to run 2 runs of kicker 1/0 to the back batteries and amps.  i know to fuse the wire, but do i have to fuse the 12 inches or so between batteries? or how about the 20" about from the last bat to the amps?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

From battery under hood to batteries in the back: I advise you to fuse this. Many people don't, though. But if something happens your car can be on fire. So FUSE it.

Between the batteries in the back: You don't have to fuse this. Make sure the batteries are close together and make the wire as short as possible. So DONT fuse this.

From Batteries in the back to amps: Your choice. But I suggest you fuse it. Just to be on the safe side. Ppl might call me a chicken for fusing this but you can never be too safe.

Pussy!

J/K I'm going to fuse just about everything on my next setup...Too much $$ going into it for some thing as simple as not having a fuse to cause every thing to blow :-

LOL I know what you mean. Car audio equipment (good) cost mad money.  :-[