can my charging system handle it?

well i think im going to fuse the 2 wire runs between my up front battery and batteries in back, and then one in between my last battery and the amps.  is it neccessary at all to fuse between alternator and battery? or just over kill if the batetry is up front only 2 feet from alt?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

well i think im going to fuse the 2 wire runs between my up front battery and batteries in back, and then one in between my last battery and the amps.  is it neccessary at all to fuse between alternator and battery? or just over kill if the batetry is up front only 2 feet from alt?

I say still fuse it. Can't be too safe.

For the 2 runs of 1/0: Are you going to put a fuse on each or are you just going to use one big fuse?

i was gonna fuse both.  And i was only going to do the two positives.  are 2 negatives neccessary? i was going to make a real good ground in the back and and ground all to one point.  its hard now to have 1 run going through the car.  i cant imagine trying to run 4 runs of it! what should i do?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

i was gonna fuse both.  And i was only going to do the two positives.  are 2 negatives neccessary? i was going to make a real good ground in the back and and ground all to one point.  its hard now to have 1 run going through the car.  i cant imagine trying to run 4 runs of it! what should i do?

Don't fuse the negatives. If a wire breaks and touches the body of your car it won't hurt....IT'S NEGATIVE ANYWAY LOL. Get a good ground in the back like you planned and ground your amps there.

so running two positives from front to back means i should also run two negatives? is that really that much better than just common grounding the batteries in the trunk to a good ground and then grounding amps straight to batteries?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg