Parents Are Gone For The Weekened

Ok, so it's not even the first night yet, and I come home from work and a girl is already passed out beyond passing out, and their picking her up and taking her upstairs for the 2nd time, she's about to puke, all the beer is spilled everywhere, my chair was stolen all my shit is just thrown on the floor, their playing beer pong, it's only 12:30 at night, theirs over 20+ people I don't even know sum dude got pissed cuz I asked for my chair back, and I gotta work tommorrow, yah, i'm legal to drink and I could join them but i'd feel like shit the next day, and half the managers are only 18 already and come to work shit faced, so yah, that's my rant for the night.

Anything happens, it's my brothers ass i'm not saving him this time.

pictures are on 2nd page.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

We got to dig our own graves.

My brother tried to watch out for me for years then he finally realized I'm a grown up. I'm the one that has to fuck up, I'm the one how has to pay for it.

We dig our own graves.

Now you catch someone fucking in your room I give you permission to kick their ass.LOL

I would recommend splitting before the cops show up if your over 18 and alot of others are under.

It ain't your party why pay for it?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

If you got buddies around you can always call them up and start throwin people out of the house.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

We got to dig our own graves.

My brother tried to watch out for me for years then he finally realized I'm a grown up. I'm the one that has to fuck up, I'm the one how has to pay for it.

We dig our own graves.

Now you catch someone fucking in your room I give you permission to kick their ass.LOL

I would recommend splitting before the cops show up if your over 18 and alot of others are under.

It ain't your party why pay for it?

lol, now i got this dude saying he's all memphis and his 15' mojo's are the loudest in joliet, and dc is a shoe brand. he's saying he's all SPL and i told him SPL aint shit, unless it's on music and he's all talking shit lol. I love drunking idiots.

now their asking me what 1 ohm is, and how to wire a 4 channel speaker and all this other shit i dont bother responding.

well, the girl is upstairs passed out wif a towel for a pillow, im biting my tongue from getting my knife upstairs but yah, my bro dug his own grave.

Twigz

i'm 21, and he's 24.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Damn your the little brother, atleast your responsible.

Since you don't want to drink becuase of work, I recommend 1 of 2 things either find someone with a doobie and catch a buzz or try to get laid.

Its a whole other storie if you both are over 18.LOL

Terryswork001.png

lol, now i got this dude saying he's all memphis and his 15' mojo's are the loudest in joliet, and dc is a shoe brand. he's saying he's all SPL and i told him SPL aint shit, unless it's on music and he's all talking shit lol. I love drunking idiots.

now their asking me what 1 ohm is, and how to wire a 4 channel speaker and all this other shit i dont bother responding.

well, the girl is upstairs passed out wif a towel for a pillow, im biting my tongue from getting my knife upstairs but yah, my bro dug his own grave.

Twigz

i'm 21, and he's 24.

Ok, now I'm offended. I want proof!

Chill in your room or basement and let them get themselves fucked up. Whatever bad shit thats going on its your brothers problem. Don't let him bring you down with him.

Get nudes of the drunk chicks :ph34r:

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Archived