Parents Are Gone For The Weekened

I believe that shit,

My older brother was popular in high school and after.

Shit I remmeber when I was 11 or 12 and he would have the house full of people just parting there asses off.

But when your that age you just don't realize whats going on.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

T, the dudes from T&K the tall skinny kid with short black spikey hair, he's got a wall that he said he built, but the other dude built it for him, he's saying loudest in joliet "SPL" not Music. I was like, ok, thats spl thats a one hit number and it'll sound like ass, so i'm not impressed, so he shitted on DC, and said he'd take meade up any day, i told him dude, i aint here to talk shit, and u dont even know meade, i didnt even bring him up, and i told him i like to listen to my music and be loud, and he's asking if i got metered I told him the old beretta was 138 unported, dudes drunk and a dip shit i think he left.

the place is hell though i'll take pictures if u want em every1's upsstairs.

theirs garbage eveywhere, beer cans everywhere, chairs everywhere, ect ect.

his friend is saying he's got the new Memphis Mojo's that arent even in stock yet, far as I know Mojo's is the newest MEmphis brand, and they didnt make a newer Mojo Model?

i love drunking fucking retards.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Yea they made a new Mojo this year. It has a black basket.

Yea I know who you're talking about. He should be the loudest with a wall in that small ass civic. Plus no one else around here is really into audio so it's not that hard to be the loudest. Maybe I should do a wall and tune to 50hz :lol:

Hopefully you don't get stuck with cleanup duty!

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Yea they made a new Mojo this year. It has a black basket.

Yea I know who you're talking about. He should be the loudest with a wall in that small ass civic. Plus no one else around here is really into audio so it's not that hard to be the loudest. Maybe I should do a wall and tune to 50hz :lol:

Hopefully you don't get stuck with cleanup duty!

lol, he's still shit talking saying dc is a flea marker because nobody around here sells em, well that's cuz nobody has "heard of em" and rusty has plenty of dealers just because they arent local dont mean their "flea marker"and he's got a wall, I told him when i get my shit together i'll go up against his wall, and he's saying he'll be 200 db's louder, I told him dc was only .3 behind the z series dd and he's still talkin shit lol.

cant get thru to this guy.

yah, i dun know much bout car audio, but it's dick heads like this dude that give car audio and competing a bad name.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

pics.. i dont mind a good laugh at some drunk retarded people..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Fi isn't sold at shops but he told me he had heard of them. I don't see how he could say that DC is flea market because its not in shops but Fi is okay? Don't try to argue with him just prove him wrong. Show him what the DCs can do.

And I have BIG plans this summer for my car. I'll go up against his wall!(now that I said that my car will be stolen and I will have to spend all my money on a prosthetic leg)

And get those pics up!

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

pics.. i dont mind a good laugh at some drunk retarded people..

their all upstairs, im down stairs i gotta charge my batteries, theirs pretty much 50-100+ bottles of alchohol and 10 garbage bags full of crap, and liquid spilled everywhere.

the only thing that annoys me is people saying their loudest but it's SPL only, try doing that on music. And a wall? try something that hasn't been done before like a dual ported box hitting 150+ that'll be something to brag about.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

their all upstairs, im down stairs i gotta charge my batteries, theirs pretty much 50-100+ bottles of alchohol and 10 garbage bags full of crap, and liquid spilled everywhere.

the only thing that annoys me is people saying their loudest but it's SPL only, try doing that on music. And a wall? try something that hasn't been done before like a dual ported box hitting 150+ that'll be something to brag about.

haha.. its all good.. imma be up for a while.. what a great way to spend my summer.. fucking jobless..

i know that all to well.. people dont think my system is loud (hit a 139.6 on AC) and saying my subs are flea market shit cause its not all hyped like JL, Alpine, and etc..

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

go beat some ass.. make everyone chip in and get a new one for you of your choice...

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Archived