Jump to content

Setting up lc2i and amp


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, looking for some help. 
 

I’m trying to properly set up my lc2i and amp with the dd1. My only issue is playing a 40hz test tone for setup. My door speakers are not doing so well when playing the tone. I was wondering if it’s ok to set gains on the lc2i and amp with the factory head unit bass eq turned down? I know everyone says to set the eq to flat but I don’t have an easy way to disconnect the door speakers since it’s all factory. On top of that, I feel like a flat eq is too much bass going to my door speakers anyway. Is it fine to set everything up with the bass eq on the factory head unit tuned down a few notches? 
 

thanks

Posted

No need to set the LC with the DD1, there is a distortion light on it (maximized) 

I tune systems with everything turned where it will be.
Your speakers will be fine, given you are already to go, turn up, tune, turn down.

Posted

If you tune it with the bass down, then that's where it has to stay. You can't turn it up afterwards. Just keep that in mind. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1114 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...