I guess I missed the budget. If you are completely set on those brands, do a pair of BTLs and Tk4 and call it a day

whats size btls? im think two 15's in 8 cubes wont let no airflow in my trunk. but on the positive side i have room on the rear deck for 2 15's for a blow threw later down the line but i want to do just a ported box with subs and port firing to the back.

whats size btls? im think two 15's in 8 cubes wont let no airflow in my trunk. but on the positive side i have room on the rear deck for 2 15's for a blow threw later down the line but i want to do just a ported box with subs and port firing to the back.

why not port thru the rear deck?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

If you wanna go for more cone area do the tens. It would probably be easier just going with the 2 15" BTLs tho. Do you seats fold down? You could always cut through the deck?

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

Archived