HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

uh funny thing is that I went to a compeition today. alot of the car with rf equipment didn't have any balls. I mean my buddy with a power acotstik 5000 smoked a t3000bd and yet he has a shitty alt vs the other guy which had 2 200amp alt and a extra battery. Disappointment

What subs?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

***+Sundown=ftw

I just suggested RF and FI because those are the brands he asked about. Not directed towards you emat... just saying. I would rather see more sundown and Mach 5 SPLs

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

leave that shit and wall the mofo, caddy's have huge trunks so ur not really losin any space, and steve has 2 18's in his honda, and that muthafugga gets down!!!! that thing slumps HARD wall will be much easier on you too tbh...dont have to worry about all that fuse/wire/plastic bs in the trunk

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

leave that shit and wall the mofo, caddy's have huge trunks so ur not really losin any space, and steve has 2 18's in his honda, and that muthafugga gets down!!!! that thing slumps HARD wall will be much easier on you too tbh...dont have to worry about all that fuse/wire/plastic bs in the trunk

sorry man i gotta stick to the trunk set up need the back seat in case we need to mob deep.

Guest Nismofreak

What subs?

he was using 2 t2 15

the guy i went up against

4 15 t2 and 2 30000bd

and still won

the qualifying rounds where

1st 3 dd 15 walled of 2 xxx sounstream amps

2nd 4 kicker l7 12 of a ia 20.1( box tunned to 57hz)

and mine for 3rd place

sorry man i gotta stick to the trunk set up need the back seat in case we need to mob deep.

i would try re-locating that garbage holder (plastic wire crap) u can get so creative without there, even if u leave it, just try and port thru the deck lid, you will be very happy with as loud as it can get

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived