I've never designed a 4th order but I'm sure you can get some help from here and elsewhere.

Since you can't fold down your seats I think it'd be better with all the output coming through the rear deck instead of just the port.

Just a thought.

yeah i do need to get that shit threw the rear deck

good bandpasses are hard to design and build >=(

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted Image

Posted Image

just do that.

subs fwd, sealed off with vents through the rear deck.

-Drew

what song is playin in the video's

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

Need to make some last measurements before I order 15's what about cubes should I use I was thinking 8 after displacement tuned at 33 hertz. Would it be alrite to use 4 aero ports becuase I think it would look cleaner and fit better on the rear deck

people never listen :unsure: :unsure:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived