My Honda Is A Biger Turd Than My Van.....

well my gandma passed the monday after mothers day, and i was heading to ga. for the services on friday that just passed, well i leave and get 20-30 mins from home and my timeing belt breaks on the car while half ass fuckin with a corvete going 100+ on the interstate. well today i got around to checking out the car to see if i could just replace the belt and be done.

well ill be god damed if the motor isnt totaly screwd, i removed my covers and droped the motor a few inches so i could get a bite on the crank bolt, and that bish just spun like there was nothing attaced to it, so i came to the conclusion that when the belt broke, all the pistons slaped my valves and bent the valves and busted holes in each of my pistons , mainly because there is no compression at all , i can spin the crank freely by hand with so little force i proly wouldnt dent a soda can... im so pissed lol... its a 94 honda accord, i dont have but 300 from when i bought it, but i was hopeing i could slap a belt on it and put it out at the road for $1100 and let someone talk me down to 900 and just buy something else....

i need to see how much a replacement motor would be and new cv joints while im at it... might not be worth my time but dam that car was fast... 130+ mph with ease :angry:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well my gandma passed the monday after mothers day, and i was heading to ga. for the services on friday that just passed, well i leave and get 20-30 mins from home and my timeing belt breaks on the car while half ass fuckin with a corvete going 100+ on the interstate. well today i got around to checking out the car to see if i could just replace the belt and be done.

well ill be god damed if the motor isnt totaly screwd, i removed my covers and droped the motor a few inches so i could get a bite on the crank bolt, and that bish just spun like there was nothing attaced to it, so i came to the conclusion that when the belt broke, all the pistons slaped my valves and bent the valves and busted holes in each of my pistons , mainly because there is no compression at all , i can spin the crank freely by hand with so little force i proly wouldnt dent a soda can... im so pissed lol... its a 94 honda accord, i dont have but 300 from when i bought it, but i was hopeing i could slap a belt on it and put it out at the road for $1100 and let someone talk me down to 900 and just buy something else....

i need to see how much a replacement motor would be and new cv joints while im at it... might not be worth my time but dam that car was fast... 130+ mph with ease :angry:

You were trying to race a 'Vette??? :D:D:D

lol i dont know what motor its a 94 honda accord ex with a single cam vtec motor (4cyl)

lol i was given the vette hell untill my lights dimed and my rpm stoped and then i could hear that my shit wasnt running lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

it all depends on how much a motor will cost, i only paid 300 for the car almost 2 years ago and only had to do the water pump since i got it, so i dont want to drop much if any into it lol...

and if i do anything ill have to do the cv joints since there both almost wore out..

lol i dont know what motor its a 94 honda accord ex with a single cam vtec motor (4cyl)

lol i was given the vette hell untill my lights dimed and my rpm stoped and then i could hear that my shit wasnt running lol

you sure the vette was even racing lol? replacement motors for hondas are getting more and more expensive because now theyre in hot demand. everyone wants a gas saver so they tend to be more pricey now.

shit this car isnt worth another 600 to me, the inside is trashed lol when i got it it was burned out and i painted the roof and its still missing a passenger side panel, no radio or speakers at all, got dents and all that good crap , but was real good on gas 32 mpg hwy and 25 city , but hell i could buy another car for the price of a motor lol.... its a tough call